All your country are belong to US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chillaxin'!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chillaxin'! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chillaxin'!

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:45 pm

Eric was examining a particuarly beautiful white rose, when he heard Ryan call. He jumped and paled. He hadn't realised he'd been out here that long...the last thing he wanted was for Ryan to know how much he liked roses...he turned round slowly, "I ain't doin' anythin'! I was just..just gettin' some frehs air..yeh know..."
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:50 pm

He smiled and walked over to them, "Aren't they beautiful? I grew them all myself..." he smiled proudly at the flowers. He had such a short time with them, and with winter rapidly approaching, they would be gone soon, but he was happy he got to enjoy them now, with his mother. He reached out and cut one of the more beautiful ones and held it up to him, "Here~ Take it."
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:10 am

"Hmph...I don' like..." he replied, but took the rose anyway, "Thanks..." he mumbled quietly.
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:13 am

He smiled and took his hand, leading him back into the apartment and let go once they were inside. He cut them both each a piece of cake and took a seat at the table. "Eat up~"
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:29 am

Ignoring Ryan, he boiled the kettle. Cake without tea was almsot as bad as tea without cake, that idiot. He grumbled when he couldn't find a teapot, but settled without complaint with just using a mug and a tea bag.

"...do yer wan' tea?" Eric asked. He figured he owed Ryan for the rose and the cutting off half his arm thing.
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:33 am

He nodded, smiling, "Yeah that sounds good." he said as he took a large bite out of his cake. The arm in question was banadaged up tightly and in a sling. Luckily, as a state, he physically healed fast.
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:39 am

Eric made him his cup of tea, and sat back down at the table and took a bite of the cake. It was overly sweet, but cake was cake and he wasn't in the mood to start another fight just yet.

"...yer arm al'righ?" he asked
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:44 am

Ryan looked up at him, surprised. It wasn't often the man showed any sort of...caring for him. He nodded his head, "Yeah, doc says it'll be whole again in a day or so" he grinned as he sipped his tea, dunking a bit of cake into it before taking a bite. "Good?"
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:30 am

Eric watched in disgust as Ryan dunked his cake into the tea. You didn't do that with cake, you only do that with biscuits. Damn American. He decided to ignore him and his disgusting habits from now on.
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:40 pm

Though Ryan's habits were odd, they had nothing to do with being american. He just simply, as an individual, enjoyed the taste of tea on what he decided was a rather dry cake. He smiled up at his mom, "Maybe milk would taste better... It's not as good of a cake as I thought for the price.."
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:31 pm

"Hmph, tha's no excuse, yank," Eric snapped angrily. On the list of things that pissed him off, New York was right on top, followed very closely by 'bad habits and insults to afternoon tea sessions': the second usually being caused by the first.
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:34 pm

He tilted his head a little confused, "Excuse for what, mom?" he asked, walking to the fridge and pouring them both a little milk. "There;s nothing wrong with trying different things to make a bad cake into a good one"
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:06 pm

"There is wen i's tea an' cake," Eric mumbled, eating his cake without complaint. Sure it was a little on the dry side, but cake was cake, " if I see yer do tha' again, i'll bray ya, yer hear me?"
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Ryan nodded his head, decided to just respect the man's tea and cake ritual, and resided himself to taking a bite of cake and chasing it down with a sip of milk. "Mm I never thought of eating cake with tea." he said, trying to make conversation.
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:14 pm

"Yeh never...yer really wern' raised well were yeh? Tha' damn alfred, yer showed such promise a' firs'...if yer'd stuck with Arthur..." Eric sighed sadly.
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:21 pm

He frowned and looked away, "S'not like grandpa was there for me..He expected me to work my ass off for him, then give him all my money! Stupid fuckin' taxes!!: he swore, ignoring the fact that compared to the taxes then, the taxes he payed under the American government were a million times worse. He snorted, "Do you really think I turned out bad...?" he asked, his eyes looking a little sad.
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:45 pm

Eric stared at Ryan unsure of how to respond. The brat was ungrateful, desrespectful, weak, stole and destroyed the reputation of his name, always so inapproiate and horny, disrespected his afternoon tea ritual, had no manners, couldn't even speak proper english...but he couldn't help like the kid. He sighed, "No..I guess yer ain't tha' bad..."
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:54 pm

He turned his head and smiled up at him, really and truly happy by that statement, "Thanks mom...It really makes me happy to hear that.." he leaned over and kissed his cheek, in a motherson sort of way, and sipped his tea. "Maybe one day we can do tea properly like how you do it, and you can teach me how not to mess it up."
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:30 pm

"An' turn yer inta a lad worthy of t' name York? Hmm.."
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:38 pm

He nodded, smiling, "Yeah, I guess so. What do you say, mom?" He finished his tea and leaned back in his seat, grinning up at him, "Wanna fix me?"
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:38 pm

"I can try...if it ain't ter late," Eric replied

Shall we finish this thread now and then start a new one with the 'fixing' NY idea or do you want to just carry on here? Kind of feels like the end of this one though xD
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:54 pm

Lawl yeah make a new one..Like I guess he would bring NY to Yorkshire to surround him with heritage and what not anyway, right?
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum