All your country are belong to US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chillaxin'!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chillaxin'! Empty Chillaxin'!

Post  Ryan/New York Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:36 pm

Ryan flopped on the couch in his small house in the mountains. He looked outside at the cold, fall weather, shivering at the thought of going outside, and turned on the tv. He munched on an apple as he flipped through the channels, wishing something interesting would happen.
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Chillaxin'! Empty Re: Chillaxin'!

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:38 am

Eric grinned as he watched the bored New Yorker through the window. He'd been watching for a while, and had almost been caught when RYan had looked out of the window before. He had been plotting, of the best way to torture the boy, but now had decided. He raised his axe, and threw it accurately and precisely through the window and it landed, right on target, in the TV.
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:40 am

Ryan nearly jumped out of his skin. He stared at the broken tv as it crackled, giving off a few electric sounds before dying down. He kept quiet for a few moments as what just happened processed through his brain before screaming, "What the FUCK!?" he got to his feet and ran over to the object that had smashed his tv. When he saw who's weapon it was, he paled. and immediately pulled out two handguns. "Shit.."
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:54 am

Eric laughed, and walked through the now broken window, kicking it a bit to make room. "Yeh should thank me, lad, yer don't ev'n hav Heartbeat here" Hewalked up to the smashed TV, and pulled his axe out and pointed it at New York
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:58 am

He aimed his guns at the older male, his hands shaking slightly. He had run ins with his "mother" before, and knew that he was no match for him. The last time, he lost his damn arm!
"What do you want, mommy!?" he asked in what he hoped was a threatening voice. However, no man could sound threatening when they said "Mommy' He frowned, "What're you talkin' about? My heart beats too!"
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:32 am

Eric laughed, and knowing trying to example that 'Heartbeat' to this idiot was a lost caused he replied, "Not fer long, wanker,". He stepped closer to Ryan, still laughing, "wha' fun shall we hav today?
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:40 am

"How about we go shopping and you buy me a new tv. you asshole!?" he swore at him, stepping back, terribly intimidated. "What the hell do you want? Why do you wanna hurt me for!?"
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:59 am

"Why? Why?" Eric glared steppign forward again, "Yer take me name, an' now everyon' associates t' great name of York with yeh!"
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:04 am

"I-I never asked for this name, mom!" he stepped back, mentally cursing when he realized he had backed himself right up against the wall. He aimed both guns at the man's head, "I-I could always change it, b-but I don't know if my residents would like that!"
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:19 am

"it's too late, laddy," Eric lunged quickly towards him, unafraid of the guns, as he knew Ryan was a terrible shot, and He grabbed the guns, and threw them across the room, before he had a chance to shoot. He then pinned Ryan against the wall with his free hand, axe still in the other.
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:51 am

He held his breath as he stared into the red pair of eyes that matched his own, biting his lip. He was done for. "P-Please..don't do this, man..c'mon, can't we talk it out?"
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:18 am

"Talk what out?" Eric laughed. He had no intention of actually killing Ryan - who would he have to torture when he was bored. He just had to make New York think he was going to him. He swung his axe, hitting the wall right next to Ryan's head.
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:23 am

He let out a girlish yelp and cowered, trying to push the man away, "S-Stop please!!" he teared up, losing every ounce of nerve. It was a miracle he hadn't wet himself by now. "Please don't kill me!!"
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:30 am

He grinned wickedly. "Give me a good reason why i shouldn', ten seconds. Be'er star thinkin fast laddy,"

Last edited by Eric/ Yorkshire on Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:12 pm

His mind went blank, "B-Because I love you?"
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:50 pm

He laughed evilly, "Time's up, yeh lose lad," He pulled the axe out of the wall, and raised it, ready to swing at any moment "Any las' words?"
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:28 pm

He shut his eyes tightly, "My only regret is that I never got to show daddy I loved him sexually!" the boy let slip the disturbing words. "Oh, and I'm better than everyone." if he were allowed, he would speak his last words for hours.
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:06 pm

Eric glared angrily, and hissed, "An' I was goin' to let yeh go..yeh goin' get it now yeh sick wanker," He swung the axe down, but instead of cutting of his head as threatened, he cut off half of his left arm.
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:07 pm

He let out a loud scream, and clutched the stub, staring horrified as blood poured out of his arm. At least it was only half this time. "Y-You son of a bitch!! THAT'S MY FUCKING ARM!"
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:43 pm

Eric shrugged, "At least it ain't yer dick,". He let go of Ryan, and wandered into the kitchen. He quite fancied tea and cake after all that.
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:31 pm

"W-What are you doing!? I-I need a hospital!" he quickly stripped out of his shirt and wrapped it around his bleeding stub, applying pressure.
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:37 pm

"Go then," Eric replied as he waited for the kettle to boil, "Yeh got any cake?"
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:39 pm

He shook his head, stumbling to the phone and dialed 911, getting an ambulance for himself. "I-I'll pick some up after they sew my arm back on..So just chill out here or somethin', I'll be back."
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:53 pm

"Yeh don' have cake?" Eric replied, shocked. This kid really was messed up. The kettle boiled and he stared at it. There really wasn't much point without the cake...he glanced out of the window and noticed the rosebush in the back garden. He looked back into the living room to check ryan had gone, before going into the back garden and examining the roses, smiling happily and peacefully.
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:21 pm

"I ate the last of my cake last night.." he said as the ambulance loaded him up.

He was out for a few hours but came back with a large cakebox with a delicious, somewhat pricey cake inside. Only the best for his mommy, he had told himself. "Hey mom, I got you some cake! I hope you like chocolate!" He set the cake down and looked around, frowning. Where did he go? He walked around the apartment before checking the garden, and smiled, "MOM!"
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum