All your country are belong to US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Yorkshire Tea Party, no american wankers allowed (US states can crash lol)

5 posters

Go down

The Great Yorkshire Tea Party, no american wankers allowed (US states can crash lol) Empty The Great Yorkshire Tea Party, no american wankers allowed (US states can crash lol)

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:59 pm

Eric smiled as he sent out the invitations to his tea party. He was looking forward to seeing his fellow English counties (and showing them how superior he was to all of them) and maybe even some regions of other countries.

He, Yorkshire, knew better than anyone the importance of afternoon tea, and so it was him, more so than any other English county, and certainly more than any other region of any other country, who was best at taking his afternoon tea. He had written a checklist a few decades ago, and examined it now.

He had put out his Yorkshire Tea (the proper tea leaves, of course), and his home made cake ready. But of course, he had obeyed the simplest, and most important rule of all:

Under no circumstances, should you ever invite an American.

Feel free to crash xDD
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

The Great Yorkshire Tea Party, no american wankers allowed (US states can crash lol) Empty Re: The Great Yorkshire Tea Party, no american wankers allowed (US states can crash lol)

Post  Robert/ Devon Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:26 pm

Bert knocked on the door of Yorkshire's house, hoping there would be scones. It just wasn't a tea party without some proper Devonian cream tea. He'd brought some Cornish pasties, which were of course actually Devonian, in a box.

Robert/ Devon

Back to top Go down

The Great Yorkshire Tea Party, no american wankers allowed (US states can crash lol) Empty Re: The Great Yorkshire Tea Party, no american wankers allowed (US states can crash lol)

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Eric walked to his front down, and smiled joyfully when he saw Bert standing there, "Bert, me lad! Come in, come in, i hav' yer scones, no worries, love,"
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Banjora / Australia Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:59 am

Adam decided to randomly crash his kinda relatives tea party out of extreme boredom....although he had brought plenty of food.
Adam Banjora / Australia
Adam Banjora / Australia

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert/ Devon Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:14 am

"You'd better've," Bert chuckled, walking in. "Y'a'right?"

Robert/ Devon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaanus von Bock/Võrumaa Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:30 am

Jaanus wasn't expecting the invitation. He thought though that it couldn't do any harm to go there. So he found himself soon before Eric's door. Wondering how many people were here already, he knocked.

Maybe I should have brought something with me?
Jaanus von Bock/Võrumaa
Jaanus von Bock/Võrumaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:42 am

"I be well good, yerself?" Eric asked, before hearing the knock on the door, "be'er answer tha'," Leaving Bert, he went to answer the door to see Australia and Jaanus standing there. "Eyup, lads, come in, come in,"
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:16 pm

Ryan crept outside, staring in the window at what was going on. He had heard his mother was throwing some sort of party. When he heard it was a tea party, he laughed, imagining the grown man sitting at a tiny table with tea and talking to dolls, as that's what little girls did in America. Sometimes. He was surprised to see he actualy had LIVING guests. He instantly felt jealous that he wasn't invited. He ran around to the door and knocked. I'm his SON! he thought. I'm entitled to an invite!
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaanus von Bock/Võrumaa Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:21 pm

"hiya Eric" he greeted him as he entered the house, smiling as he did so.
Jaanus von Bock/Võrumaa
Jaanus von Bock/Võrumaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:57 pm

Eric walked happily to the door as it knocked again. He was glad people had answered his invitations, he'd been slightly worried, people tended to be afraid of him...for some reason. He pulled open the door, and upon seeing Ryan standing at the front door his good mood vanished instantly.

"Yer ain't invited, can' yer read?" he snapped angrily, pointing to a sign reading 'No American Wankers', "Bugger off" he slammed the door in his face
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:00 pm

Ryan's face burned, both embarrassed by his rejection and angry. He kicked the door. "God damn it,, you're my mom!! You should've invited me!! And so what if I like to wank every now and then!? I'm sure you do it too! IT'S NATURAL!" he let out a small sob, carrying on childishly about the whole situation before storming away to think of how to get inside anyway. A window? that would work.
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert/ Devon Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:07 am

"I'm a'right, ays. Havin' a bit o' trouble?" Devon chuckled.

Robert/ Devon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric/ Yorkshire Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:11 pm

Eric sighed, he wasn't going to let some yank ruin his tea party, "I be fine, jus' some brat wantin to come in,"
Eric/ Yorkshire
Eric/ Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaanus von Bock/Võrumaa Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:14 am

Jaanus watched silently as he wasn't really sure what to think about New York and was just standing around. As that was kinda somewhat boring he began to humm some old melody to himself.
Jaanus von Bock/Võrumaa
Jaanus von Bock/Võrumaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Banjora / Australia Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:03 am

*is somewhere in the house, eating food and drinking drinks XD*
Adam Banjora / Australia
Adam Banjora / Australia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down