All your country are belong to US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack O Lanterns

2 posters

Go down

Jack O Lanterns Empty Jack O Lanterns

Post  Lauren/Indiana Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:58 am

Lauren let out a slight yawn, stretching her arms up over her head before turning to lift up the two pumkins she had picked that morning. She'd invited her sister, Madison, over to carve Jack O' Lanterns for Halloween but had gotten slightly sidetracked. Now, it was the night before the big holiday and Lauren still had no pumkins to put outside.

"Though maybe," she muttered. "Thats a good thing?" The neighborhood kids did have a bad habit of property destruction this time of year and Lauren wasn't sure she wanted to go through the heartbreak she'd felt last year when she'd found her house TP-ed and her pumkins all smashed up. Crying was no fun, and she hated the headaches she always got from it.

"It's because you're such a crybaby," she admonished herself, setting the pumkins on the table with a sigh and going to get a couple of knives. "I swear, you cry about everything. And you can't even walk down the sidewalk without tripping, you useless excuse for a state!"

Pausing with the knives in her hand, Lauren took a moment to shake her head, clearing out her pessimistic thoughts. "Now, Lauren. You know Daddy gets upset whenever you start putting yourself down. Now cut that out!" she slapped herself lightly giving a small nod before heading back to the table to set down the tools before heading over to the phone to call Madison and make sure she hadnt forgotten about coming over.

I completely forgot to make this thread. Wanna just pretend that its still before Halloween? I REALLY wanna do some Halloween related events because I'm a sadisitic little RPer who wants to send her character through a haunted house and watch her freak out like dressing up and getting candy and scaring trick or treaters.
Lauren/Indiana
Lauren/Indiana

Back to top Go down

Jack O Lanterns Empty Re: Jack O Lanterns

Post  Madison/Michigan Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:56 pm

Before her sister could pick up the phone, there was a knock at the door.

Wow! Indy's decorations where always so festive! At her place, most people where bundled up, or already hyped over Christmas, so this would be fun. She giggled and knocked on it again.

"Indy~! Indy Indy~! I'm here! Didja forget?" She giggled and stopped knocking. She hoped not!
Madison/Michigan
Madison/Michigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren/Indiana Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:02 pm

Setting the phone down, Lauren went to answer the door quickly. "Hey, Michi. Whats up?" she asked, moving aside so the other girl could come in.
Lauren/Indiana
Lauren/Indiana

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison/Michigan Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:08 pm

"We're carving Jack-O-Lanterns! That's what's up!" She smiled and giggle, and went to shed her winter apparel. Wouldn't want pumpkin guts on them.

"I love doing this with you! It's so fun." She went over and hugged her sister, " I'm sorry about last year, but I got a way to make it up to you!" she grinned and pointed to her feet, where a fluffy, brown animal followed.
Madison/Michigan
Madison/Michigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren/Indiana Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:11 pm

Lauren stared. "Is that a-?" Absentmindedly, she bent down, holding her hand out to the animal.
Lauren/Indiana
Lauren/Indiana

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison/Michigan Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:28 pm

"Yeah! He's nice to me and the states, but to human's he's all RAWR." she made motions with her hands, giggling, " If we put him on the porch tonight, nobody'll touch anything! It'll be perfect!" She gave a pat to her pet, " Right, Axy?"
Madison/Michigan
Madison/Michigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren/Indiana Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:32 pm

Lauren's face lit up. "Yes! That would work! B-but wouldnt he scare the trick-or-treaters though?"

Lauren lives on a small farm in the country-side btw.
Lauren/Indiana
Lauren/Indiana

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison/Michigan Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:37 pm

"Oh, no! He knows who's aggressive and who's not. Like..." she thought for a minute, " Uhm... Like a.." She snapped, " Oh yeah! Like a cat!"

Axy looked up at his caretaker with a bewildered look.
Madison/Michigan
Madison/Michigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren/Indiana Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:42 pm

The same look that Lauren was now giving her fellow state. "Yes. A very big cat. That kills people." Shaking her head, she smiled and moved to the kitchen. "The knives are on the table, would you like me to cut open your pumkin for you? Its kinda hard."
Lauren/Indiana
Lauren/Indiana

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison/Michigan Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:54 pm

"ah!" Michi smiled and bounced to the kitchen, " Oh yes please!" She adjusted her shotgun strap so it was more comfortable, " Daddy says I shouldn't touch knives anymore..."
Madison/Michigan
Madison/Michigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren/Indiana Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:57 pm

Lauren sweatdropped at that comment. "Uh yeah...I suppose thats a good idea..." She moved over to the table and began cutting open the tops of the pumkins. Finishing one, she scooted it over to Madison with a smile. "There ya go. Put the pits in the bowl, kay?"
Lauren/Indiana
Lauren/Indiana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum