All your country are belong to US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ah, the North is cold in winter--! (R18+)

Go down

Ah, the North is cold in winter--! (R18+) Empty Ah, the North is cold in winter--! (R18+)

Post  Daniel/Texas Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:42 pm

So little synopsis of what happened before this:

Ummm, Tex ("Romaaa") is invited to go see snow at Mass's ("GERMANIAAAA") place. They went and made a snow man (which looked like a snow-penis) and then went for coffee and then went to Mass's house. Tex is in various states of flustered and quiet, and Mass is in various states of drunk (they both had at least one beer, though). To the couch~!!

(8:19:28 PM) Romaaa: *takes blanket* ......................;;
(8:19:49 PM) Romaaa: I'm warming up nicely.......... thanks, though...;; *almost smiles, removing his coat*
(8:20:05 PM) Romaaa: *gets under the blanket instead though*

(8:21:50 PM) GERMANIAAAA: Heheheh~~*grabs another blanket, snuggling in it on the couch* Eh, hey, c'mere for a minute! <3 *points to the seat next to him*
(8:22:17 PM) Romaaa: ..................;; *gets up, sitting there impersonally*
(8:23:02 PM) GERMANIAAAA: *scoots next to him, snuggling against his arm*
(8:23:38 PM) Romaaa: ...?;; *doesn't pull away, still in the process of warming up*
(8:24:03 PM) Romaaa: *long pause* Are you northerners... all so touchy-feely...?;;

(8:26:10 PM) GERMANIAAAA: Mmmmn~~*snugglesnuggle* Actually, not really. I don't like hugs too much...
(8:26:22 PM) GERMANIAAAA: I heard this is how Alaska warms up sometimes, though ;w;

(8:26:30 PM) Romaaa: ...?;; Don't you?;; Ah..........
(8:29:36 PM) GERMANIAAAA: Well....I didn't really before, but I've actually been wahmin' up to 'em a little moah
(8:30:12 PM) GERMANIAAAA: *leans against him* besides, youre wahm ;w; <3

(9:01:59 PM) Romaaa: ...ehh, people are inherently warm...;; *shies a little away*
(9:03:48 PM) GERMANIAAAA: .....Mnn....And it's cold out, so...~*only snuggles closer* <3
(9:05:01 PM) Romaaa: *considers forcing him off, but decides instead to be a good guest and comply* ...hh, I noticed;;;
(9:05:24 PM) Romaaa: *and does enjoy the warmth, but the closenessssss is starting to make his ears go pink*

(9:05:40 PM) GERMANIAAAA: ....eh- I wonder.....
(9:05:50 PM) GERMANIAAAA: ....if just hugs make people warm....

(9:06:07 PM) Romaaa: ...?;;
(9:06:08 PM) GERMANIAAAA: .....Hey, hey, *lifts his head up* Lean down for a quick second?
(9:06:27 PM) Romaaa: .....??;;;;;; *does what he's told*;;;
(9:06:51 PM) GERMANIAAAA: ...*smiles, leans in and kisses him full on the lips*
(9:06:56 PM) Romaaa: ------------------------------------
(9:07:00 PM) Romaaa: ------------------------------------------------------------------
(9:07:07 PM) Romaaa: //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
(9:07:17 PM) Romaaa: *JUMPS AWAY*

(9:07:26 PM) GERMANIAAAA: .....huu, that did work!
(9:07:30 PM) Romaaa: WH-WHAT------------
(9:07:38 PM) GERMANIAAAA: I feel a lot warmer now~! Very Happy
(9:07:48 PM) Romaaa: *HYPERVENTILATING*
(9:08:00 PM) Romaaa: ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

(9:08:15 PM) GERMANIAAAA: ....E-eh? Yo, Danny, you alright? oAo
(9:08:25 PM) GERMANIAAAA: A-arn't you warm? ;A;

(9:08:48 PM) Romaaa: *curls into a gangly ball again, hiding his face in his knees on the floor across the room*
(9:09:02 PM) Romaaa: ///////////////////////////////////////////////////;;;;; *VERY WARM*

(9:09:26 PM) GERMANIAAAA: ....Ah--! I musta sucked the heat out of you-!! D8
(9:09:50 PM) GERMANIAAAA: *jumps over, shares his blanket by draping half of it over him*

(9:09:57 PM) Romaaa: *keeps veeeery still*
(9:10:04 PM) Romaaa: *tries to think something coherent*
(9:10:05 PM) Romaaa: *cannot*

(9:10:33 PM) GERMANIAAAA: *wraps his arms around him and holds him close* I'm sorry, I'm sorry!! I'll wahm you up again!! ;A;
(9:10:51 PM) Romaaa: *curls impossibly tighter, unable to find any words at all*
(9:10:51 PM) GERMANIAAAA: *is probably drunk, they DID have beer in the car....*
(9:11:34 PM) GERMANIAAAA: Aaaaaaah~ I'm sorry Danny, I really am....
(9:11:52 PM) GERMANIAAAA: C-can you forgive your stupid big brother? ;A; *hughughug*

(9:11:52 PM) Romaaa: .....hh........;;;; *trying to breath properly, relaxes ever-so-slightly*
(9:12:36 PM) GERMANIAAAA: *tries rubbing his back*
(9:12:39 PM) Romaaa: ..........nn;;; g-get off............;;;//////////////// *can only manage that much*
(9:12:54 PM) GERMANIAAAA: ......eh...? ._.
(9:13:12 PM) GERMANIAAAA: *only holds him closer* What was that?

(9:13:14 PM) Romaaa: ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
(9:13:47 PM) Romaaa: ...............g-g-g-get off............ please............////////;; *hides his face*

(9:14:20 PM) GERMANIAAAA: ...b-but I don't wanna ;A;
(9:15:19 PM) GERMANIAAAA: And hey quit hiding yah face...! You'll get all wrinkly y'know...! *tugs at his arms a little*

(9:16:23 PM) Romaaa: gh---//////////;; *overreacting to every touch now* ............. *but feels obligated to, since it's his brother and his host and all, pulling his rose-red face out from his arms* .........;;;
(9:17:43 PM) GERMANIAAAA: ......
(9:17:58 PM) GERMANIAAAA: .......y-yer all red....:'D
(9:18:23 PM) GERMANIAAAA: *pokes at his cheeks* Cuuuute....<3

(9:18:30 PM) Romaaa: .....................;;;//////
(9:18:57 PM) Romaaa: ...................s-shut up, don't call a man "cute"...........;;;;///////

(9:19:56 PM) GERMANIAAAA: But youre not a man...<3 *leans in and pecks his cheek* Youre my big little brothah <333
(9:20:16 PM) Romaaa: gh---///////////// *turns away*
(9:20:56 PM) GERMANIAAAA: ......? Mmmn~? Wha's wrong, Dan? *yeah, he's definatly drunk*
(9:21:58 PM) Romaaa: s-so......... *wants to call him vulgar, but doesn't feel right saying that while he's staying in his house* ghh........../////////// d-don't kiss me.

(will add onto this as we go~~~ :'D poor Tex, such a homophobe BUT YOU KNOW...)

Last edited by Daniel/Texas on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Daniel/Texas
Daniel/Texas
Admin

https://ifyouloveusa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ah, the North is cold in winter--! (R18+) Empty Re: Ah, the North is cold in winter--! (R18+)

Post  Daniel/Texas Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:09 am

Not much else happened before mah honey disappeared mysteriously for the night;;;
But here's what there is. ;u;

(9:54:43 PM) GERMANIAAAA: Hm....? Alright...... but.....
(9:55:00 PM) GERMANIAAAA: *snuggle snuggle* I can still hug you, right?
(9:55:08 PM) GERMANIAAAA: Riiiight~~?<333

(9:55:30 PM) Romaaa: ............///;;; *can't bring himself to say "no" even though he really feels he should*
(9:55:42 PM) Romaaa: ...............o-of course......;;////

(9:57:21 PM) GERMANIAAAA: Yayy~~~<333 *scoots in front of him, hugging him as to break the little ball he curled himself up into*
(9:58:01 PM) Romaaa: *shudders a little, unfurling into the hug* ...............;;////
(9:58:49 PM) GERMANIAAAA: Eeeeh, whats wrong with kissing though? Didn't you like it? o^o
(9:59:05 PM) Romaaa: ----------
(9:59:23 PM) Romaaa: *hadn't even found the time to think about that part*
(9:59:28 PM) Romaaa: *really didn't want to*
(9:59:32 PM) Romaaa: *refuses to think about it*
(9:59:40 PM) Romaaa: *.........................realizes that he did like it a little*
(9:59:44 PM) Romaaa: *BUT WON'T SAY IT EVER*
(9:59:47 PM) Romaaa: *he decides*
(10:00:01 PM) Romaaa: *cannot speak :'D*
(10:00:11 PM) Romaaa: ...........//////;;

(10:00:33 PM) GERMANIAAAA: Eh~? Eeeeeh~~?? <3 *pokepokenuzzlenuzzleraburabu*
(10:01:13 PM) Romaaa: I........;;; *still can't say one thing or the other, having a little panic attack at the sudden closeness*
(10:01:53 PM) GERMANIAAAA: .....Hey, man, c'mon. Relax a little.....*reahes up and starts petting his hair*
(10:02:40 PM) GERMANIAAAA: *shuffles so he's sitting between Texs legs, still snuggleing pretty close*

(10:03:15 PM) Romaaa: *breathes more normally, closing his eyes and pretending nothing is happening at all*
(10:03:26 PM) Romaaa: *is actually really soothed by the petting*

(10:04:13 PM) GERMANIAAAA: *pet pet stroke <3* Theah we go..... thats a good boy.....
(10:05:37 PM) Romaaa: ............../// *deep breaths, going to a happy place......... but oh, mass is there, too.... whatever could that mean :'D*
(10:06:28 PM) Romaaa: *rests his head on pat's shoulder* ............///

(10:08:24 PM) GERMANIAAAA: .......<3 *smiles, rubs at his back while still petting his hair*
(10:08:47 PM) GERMANIAAAA: Jeez, do you all get worked up like that down south...?

(10:09:09 PM) Romaaa: ..........;;; I... I don't know.......///;;
(10:10:18 PM) Romaaa: .........maybe it's just me, I apologize........//;; *doesn't want to compromise his beliefs, but feels like he's somehow failed as a houseguest*

(10:11:26 PM) GERMANIAAAA: Eh~? Don't apologize, dumbass! <3 I shouldn't have shocked yah like that, heh.;;;
(10:11:40 PM) GERMANIAAAA: So it's my fault, don't worry about it <3

(10:12:29 PM) Romaaa: *sighs into his shoulder, relaxing a little more* ...hh, if you insist...///
(10:13:53 PM) GERMANIAAAA: Hmmm~~~*singsongs, nuzzling Dannys cheek, ruffling his hair a bit* Ah, I'm nice and comfy with this, aint you?
(10:15:07 PM) Romaaa: /////;; ........it doesn't feel..... bad......../// *doesn't want to admit that it feels nice*
(10:17:40 PM) GERMANIAAAA: ......*wraps both his arms tight around his back* Hey, you said you didn't mind hugs, right~?
(10:19:03 PM) Romaaa: .............n-no, I don't......./// *cautiously reaches his own arms around pat's back*
(10:22:28 PM) Romaaa: *pats his back uncertainly*

(10:22:56 PM) GERMANIAAAA: mmnnnehh~~<333 =^w^= *cuddles and nearly purrs*
(10:23:10 PM) GERMANIAAAA: Ahhh, youre a good little brothah~

(10:24:24 PM) Romaaa: ....................... *doesn't understand the purring, stops and simply holds him*
(10:25:16 PM) GERMANIAAAA: *stops near-purring, relaxing in his arms, falling silent* ........<3
(10:25:31 PM) Romaaa: ..................................
(10:26:10 PM) Romaaa: *not sure if he ought to stay there or pull away or what, only getting increasingly confused*

(10:26:28 PM) GERMANIAAAA: ....zzzzzzzzz....=o=
(10:30:49 PM) Romaaa: *realizes that he's become deadweight, tries to get up but he's being clung to*
(10:30:51 PM) Romaaa: ..............................
(10:31:34 PM) Romaaa: *picks him up like a kid, looking toward the stairs*

(10:32:20 PM) GERMANIAAAA: zzzz.....<3 = w,= *drools a little bit*
(10:32:47 PM) Romaaa: ................................................;; *ignores the drool, wandering up to try and locate pat's room*
(10:33:14 PM) Romaaa: *finds one that looks about right, a ton of sox stuff all over the place*
(10:33:31 PM) Romaaa: .....................;; *goes over to try and put him onto the bed*
(10:34:18 PM) Romaaa: *still being clung to*
(10:34:33 PM) Romaaa: ........................................................................... *tries to pry him off gently*

And then the plan was sex, but obviously that hasn't happened yet. =w=
If it does and I post it here, obviously I'll change the thread title to reflect it. <3
Daniel/Texas
Daniel/Texas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ah, the North is cold in winter--! (R18+) Empty Re: Ah, the North is cold in winter--! (R18+)

Post  Daniel/Texas Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:51 am

Okay so we dropped that particular scenario, Pat just fell asleep on Dan, all clingy. Danny pushed him off onto a bed, the next morning they had pancakes.

LATER, they went to a bar to watch a Sox game which they lost. Drunken rage ensues. Dan does his best to keep Pat from being too wiggly and mad, gets mad himself at the cab driver and then goes into the house all huffy-like.

(maybe I'll be in possession of that part in the rp later~)

*braces himself on Pat's shoulders, inhaling sharply* .....hnngh, t-that feels......//// *bucks his hips a little, completely absorbed in the outrageous feelings running through his dazed and star-covered brain*
Mm..? *takes in another inch, sucking and licking to that saliva coats around the shaft quickly, but pops it out of his mouth, holding it in his hand* What was that....? Tell me how it feels, Danny....<3
gh-- *squirms, looking anywhere but at him* ............nn...g-good, it feels good..../////////;;; *couldn't let himself use any more accurate word, like "fantastic" or "amazing," his mind glazing in excitement*
........Hey, cm'ere. *keeps his member stimulated with soft strokes of his hand, reaches up the other one to cup his cheek* Let me see your face....<3

*completely red, sweat almost to the level of dripping from his skin, turns with his hand, looking at him bashfully, his brows furrowing and mouth in an almost pouty permafrown* ........;;;//////
........:'D Ahhhh~!! *beams and shoots up, trapping his mouth in a quick kiss, sitting in his lap again* Cute~! So cuuuuute~! I have such a cute little brother~~! ;w; <3333
*frowns properly, starting to edge his head to the side again, as if threatening to look away* ........nn...///;;
Ahhh~ C'monnn~ Don't be a little pouty pus~ I'm just showing my love for how sweet you look~! <33 *kisses his red cheeks, wrapping his arms around his shoulders and hugging him close*
nnnh...;; *involuntarily raises his own arms around pat's back, the little beads of sweat starting to roll down his face* ...//////;;
.........<3 *nuzzles his nose into his neck, kissing at it* Y'know.....it's kinda mean just to leave me like this as well.....*bucks his hips to grind his clothed erection with Dans* Mn, could you help....?
AHnn----/////;; *still taken aback by how good that feels, pulls away, speaking slowly and unsurely* ...w-what... *sighs, shaking his head a little* ...what can I do...?;;///////////
Ah...? Well.....*shuffles, pressing the two crotches together* My pants are in the way, for one......how about working at those first.....?
A-ah... alright.../// *leans back a little, reaching down shakily to unbutton and -zip his pants, taking care not to touch the length inside, afraid of all that's running through his mind, now* .....;;
Aumm~<3 There we go....<3 *leans forward, pressing a gentle kiss on his forhead, moving his hips closer again* Now, the boxers.....c'mon....<33
////////;; *gingerly pulls at the waistband, trying to steady his shakey hands, uncovering the appendage inside with a little sharp inhale, looking over pat's shoulder instead*
....Mm, breezy~ =w= <3
*Leans up and nips at his ear, biting at it gently with teeth and tongue, moves his hips forward to touch the head of his erection with Dans, gives a short, shuddering breath* Ah.....now....touch it.....

*moans softly at the combination, taking a steadying breath before allowing his hands down to touch it softly, callusced fingertips just barely brushing the shaft* ...hh............../////;
Mn.......*blushes as well, leans his head on his shoulder and tries breathing slowly, kissing at his neck* Th-thats it......more...
........;;/////// *loosely grasps it, willing himself not to look down, not to snap out of it, his voice coming out a soft rasp* ...hh.. I-I don't know... what to do...///// *shifts his hold unsteadily*
Mnn..../////;; *gives a cute moan as he curls up just a little bit in his lap, pulls his hug around his shoulders a little tighter* M-move your hand.....up and down......Jeez, you should know this.......don't you do it alone...?
*does so, a little hesitant, but not at all half-hearted* ...i-it just seems odd... o-on another person.../////;;
H-hah--! *gasps put and shudders against his frame, bucking his hips to meet with his hand, rubbing up against Dan's excitment as well* A-ah.....y-you do a....*shudders* a good job of it......
nn-ahh/// *manages to keep on, running his hand harshly up and down it, grinding his own urge at the others without regard for his hand's placement* nngh, th-this... this is good...//////
Hn--! Ahh.....y-yeah......nnm.....! *shudders and quakes at the sparks causing a thick, static riddled fog in his mind, losing himself at the pleasure* Ah, ah...! *continues at moan as he continues to thust his hips upward*
*completely lost, himself, moaning inwardly at these new sensations, at the subtle vibrations sent through the air with each sound emitted from pat's mouth* ...aanhh, P-patrick...//// *his hand taking charge, sets his thumb at the edge of the tip, rubbing it into the drip that pooled there*
Hmm-!! *bites his lip and shudders fiercely, feeling a warning jolt in his brain, a warm swelling feeling in the pit of his stomach* Dan....Dan, wait--! Ah, fuck I'm coming.....! Nnngh....! *tries to hide his red, sweat-drenched face in his shoulder, bucking his hips again*
*doesn't even have the sense to pull his hand away from the tip until it's already happened, holding away his now-splattered fingers curiously, holding pat steady with his other arm* ......./////;; *a little whine sounding from deep in his throat, shifts his hips a little to try for a little friction*

adding the rest later oTL <3
Daniel/Texas
Daniel/Texas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down