All your country are belong to US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Javan's password-protected Word-document journal

2 posters

Go down

Javan's password-protected Word-document journal Empty Javan's password-protected Word-document journal

Post  Javan/CT Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:56 am

Quonehtacut. Long Tidal River.
That was my name before Arthur came over and gave us all to Al... well, I guess he was just responsible for the first twelve and myself. The rest are Al's fault.

Spent today in the Peabody museum. Of course I knew my Native American name before today, but it was nice to get a reminder.

I guess. It was kind of chilly today, and a lot of people there had colds, so I probably shouldn't have been touching all those door handles and display buttons.

Last edited by Javan/CT on Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Javan/CT
Javan/CT

Back to top Go down

Javan's password-protected Word-document journal Empty Re: Javan's password-protected Word-document journal

Post  Ryan/New York Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:15 am

LOOK AT ME, I'M READING HIS PASSWORD PROTECTED JOURNAL.

Write more :'D
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Javan's password-protected Word-document journal Empty Re: Javan's password-protected Word-document journal

Post  Javan/CT Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:06 am

Definitely got a cold now. I'm at home, bundled up... it's mid-October, so it's chilly as hell out already in New England. I can imagine how Maddie's feeling up North. And Matt, and all of those guys who don't seem to particularly like me.

If they made these cold medicines less unpalatable, you'd want to take more... and then you'd get knocked cold from it. So they make them disgusting. But I don't really care. Feeling kinda sleepy...
Javan/CT
Javan/CT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum