All your country are belong to US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I get high with a little help from my friends

3 posters

Go down

I get high with a little help from my friends Empty I get high with a little help from my friends

Post  Ryan/New York Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:23 pm

Ryan dragged Noah along to his twin's home, a wide grin splayed across his face. He had gotten excited when he learned the little walking billboard had some of the most amazing weed, and he couldn't keep it to himself. So he forced the poor boy to bring as much as he could, and immeditately forced him to California.
He held onto his wrist tightly, as though afraid he might run, as he knocked on the door, "HAY Emily, got you a great present, baby!" he shouted through the door, unable to contain his excitement.
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

I get high with a little help from my friends Empty Re: I get high with a little help from my friends

Post  Noah/BC Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:36 pm

Noah's lips were pulled back into a nervous sort of grimace, eyes wide. One second he was arguing with this guy over who was more gay, as they had put it, and now it was like that little crown on his head really meant something more than just a symbol for a flag. His dark fingers spread and curled repeatedley, the circulation of blood starting to slow.

The other hand of digits gripped his backpack strap tightly. The little pine-tree-shaped bag held the only thing he was wanted for right now- and it would mean losing the chance to gain friends who didn't think he was weird if he misplaced it.

"Owwww. ;n;" he squeaked, looking up, hand gone white. The feather in his hair wiggled.
Noah/BC
Noah/BC

Back to top Go down

I get high with a little help from my friends Empty Re: I get high with a little help from my friends

Post  Emily/Cali Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:51 pm

Emily was on her bed, blunt hang from her lips as she quickly pulled up her short shorts. She had been busy 'playing' with her new piercing, so she groaned at the interruption. She took a hit from her blunt as she crossed the distanced and opened the door. "Yo bro, hey cousin Noah. Why so nervous?" She stepped aside, giving them room to enter.
Emily/Cali
Emily/Cali

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:02 pm

He grinned, pushing the flashy canadian in ahead of him, finally releasing his wrist before following him inside, "Em, you're gonna fucking love me. Guess what we brought with us." he tugged the bag off the other boy's shoulders hurriedly, swearing as he struggled in surprise.
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah/BC Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:13 pm

Over-sleeved arms flailed, body squiggling. Noah's cheeks decided at that moment that they were going to shine red- to reflect the boy's frustration, of course. But despite his best efforts to hang onto that precious bag, it broke free of his protection, and the little pine tree was pulled from his body.

What if gayface pulled it off, and a bear came in and stole it? he thought, What if a burglar arsonist suicide case came in, lit the place on fire, got high, and killed himself?!

So many predicaments were swirling around in his head that Noah forgot where he was; instead he just clung to his hair tightly, mumbling.

A BEAR. IT'S GOING TO BE AN ARSONIST BEAR.

Feet stomped the floor.
Noah/BC
Noah/BC

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily/Cali Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:22 pm

Emily smirked, knowing that her twin always brought her something good. But soon she got a very confused look on her face. "What's wrong, baby?" She asked her cousin sweetly as she moved forward to hug him.
Emily/Cali
Emily/Cali

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:35 pm

Meanwhile, Ryan was dumping out the bags of weed onto the table. "He's always like that. Fucking pussy.." he swore to himself. He hated his cousin but he was fun to pick on, so he could tolerate him easily.
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah/BC Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:41 pm

A hug. A HUG. What do I do?!

Another rainstorm of confusion was tossed around in his brain as he tried to think of a reaction. Just like the rain that made the oceans grey 80% of the damn time.

A hand stretched out, body bending away from the girl shyly. He was pointing to the other one in the room.

"Y-you be c-careful with that! M-make sure there aren't any arsonist bears! D:"
Noah/BC
Noah/BC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum