All your country are belong to US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Tell Daddy

+2
Ryan/New York
Emily/Cali
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Don't Tell Daddy Empty Don't Tell Daddy

Post  Emily/Cali Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:24 am

"Wylde!" Emily shouted from outside her brother's apartment. "I got Ryan here! Let go and get the fucking piercings already!" She had been dying to do this. Sure she had other facial ones, but there was nothing my defying then getting pierced right above her clit, so that whenever she moved the cold metal would rub against her and send shock waves of pleasure throughout her body. "Hurry up!" She had dragged her twin brother along, since he wanted to get something pierced as well. Nothing like the ones that Wylde and her were getting though.
Emily/Cali
Emily/Cali

Back to top Go down

Don't Tell Daddy Empty Re: Don't Tell Daddy

Post  Ryan/New York Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:26 am

Ryan shoved his hands in his hoodie, grumbling. He couldn't believe these idiots, getting something so sensitive pierced. Though he did kind of...wish he could do it too. He worried about something going wrong, or just being like them though. He chewed on a slice of apple absent mindedly as he waited for their brother to come out, keeping his mouth shut for once.
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Wylde/Nevada Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:27 am

"Just shut up and wait a goddamn minute, okay? I'm getting my fucking pants on! And don't yell, my head hurts!" He zipped up his tight jeans and went out to meet his two siblings, grabbing an aspirin. "I have no fucking idea how drunk I got last night, but my ass is sore." He sighed. "Let's do this." He smirked.
Wylde/Nevada
Wylde/Nevada

http://myspace.com/lady_of_kul_elna

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily/Cali Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:30 am

Emily smiled, then slapped her brother's ass. "Stop doing shit without me, bro! And drop that aspirin, this will make all the pain go away." She pulled out a rolled up blunt from her short shorts and handed it to Wylde. "You know what to do, bro." She looked over at her twin. "Why so quiet, twin?"
Emily/Cali
Emily/Cali

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:33 am

He frowned, not about to admit he was a little nervous about being pierced. He had a few in his ears, sure, but he had never strayed from that area. While he liked a little pain, he wasn't too big on needles. The thought of it made him sick. It didn't help that he had been stuffing his stomach with apple since he heard where they were going. "Nothing.." he lied, picking a bit of apple skin from his teeth with his fingernail.
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Wylde/Nevada Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:35 am

Wylde lit the blunt and took a hit. "Liar... you're scared. What a little fraidy-cat." He grinned and headed to the car, twirling his keys around his finger.
Wylde/Nevada
Wylde/Nevada

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily/Cali Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:40 am

Emily giggled. "Ooh Ryan, you act like I haven't known you for over 18 years." She yanked the blunt out of Wylde's hand and took a hit from it. "Want some?" She asked her twin, who would probably refuse it. Without needing to call it, Emily took shotgun. "How much is this going to cost me, bro? And I decided that I'm getting a Hood, horizontal piercing."
Emily/Cali
Emily/Cali

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:42 am

He glared at his sister, snatching the blunt from her hand and taking a large hit without any problem. "Fuck off, I'm not scared..I just don't know what I'm getting done." He fibbed, hogging the rest of the blunt just for their comments. "Fuckers"
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Wylde/Nevada Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:44 am

Wylde glanced at Emily smugly, then hopped in the driver's seat. He revved the engine loudly. "sounds sweet, baby... Can't wait to see it." He took off a bit too quickly, the car swerving slightly.
Wylde/Nevada
Wylde/Nevada

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily/Cali Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:47 am

Emily smirked. "And how said I was going to let you watch as I spread my legs? Though," He placed her elbow on the glove compartment so she could lean over, closer to Wylde, "If you let me watch, then I'll let you watch." She then looked back at her twin. "Are you going to smoke the shit or just look pretty with it? Pot ain't cheap, you know."
Emily/Cali
Emily/Cali

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:50 am

He blew a big cloud in her face, glaring, "I am smoking it, you dumb slut." he grumbled, "If you don't stop treatin' me like I'm a fuckin' child, I'll just toss it out the damn window on you." he sunk back in the back seat, glaring as he watched his siblings. He hated being the third wheel. Why the hell did he agree to tag along? He should've at least dragged CT along. Would've been fun to watch him squirm.
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Wylde/Nevada Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:55 am

Wylde took a sharp right into the parking lot of the piercing place. As much as he was rebellious, he had done his research... he wasn't going to let some quack who didn't know what he was doing stick a needle through his fucking penis.

He made sure he found someone who had experience, someone who wouldn't mess up.

Hey, he can do his research if he needed to.

He parked without problems, and hopped out of the car. "Come on, guys... let's do this shit."
Wylde/Nevada
Wylde/Nevada

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily/Cali Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:03 am

Emily pulled out her pocket knife. "Throw it out the window and I'm shanking your fucking ass, bitch!" When Wylde parked the car, Emily got out and smacked him over the head, after putting the knife away, of course. "You didn't answer me, bro. Are you going to let me watch or not?"

She counted on her brother to do proper research, so she didn't even bother to ask about the safety of this place. "I vote that Ryan goes first."
Emily/Cali
Emily/Cali

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:05 am

Ryan glared, "Fuck you, I don't even know what I'm getting, yet. You go first, you skank." he put out the blunt and pocketed the rest for later, trying to let the drug relax him a bit He sucked on a piece of apple while he thought of what might look best on him. He climbed out of the car and followed his siblings.
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Wylde/Nevada Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:06 am

"How about I go first?" He winked at Emily. "And I'd LOVE for you to watch..." He chuckled and waltzed up to and in to the building.
Wylde/Nevada
Wylde/Nevada

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily/Cali Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:09 am

"Keep talking, New York, just keep talking." Emily said in a threatening voice as she followed her brother into the shop. She smirked at Wylde's words. "Great. I want to watch you squirm." He let out a sinister giggle.
Emily/Cali
Emily/Cali

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:11 am

He frowned and kept his mouth shut, wishing he would've just stayed home. He could take his sister easily, but he really didn't feel like fighting for once. He just stuck close to them, listening to them flirt uncomfortably.
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Wylde/Nevada Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:14 am

"Me? Squrim? Like that's gonna happen." He turned his attention to the man at the door. "Yo... We're here to get pierced... even this little pu- baby." He pinched New York's cheek.
Wylde/Nevada
Wylde/Nevada

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily/Cali Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:19 am

"I'm going to record it, so I can prove to you that you squirmed, babe." Emily winked and sauntered deeper into the shop, hips swaying a bit seductively. She looked up at all the piercings they offered. "Hmm... interesting." She hummed with a hand on her hip.
Emily/Cali
Emily/Cali

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:21 am

His temper flared and he immediately slugged his sibling on the nose. "Don't fucking touch me!" he swore, breathing hard, adrenaline already pumping. He reached into his back pocket, wrapping his fingers around his gun in case his sibling retaliated. "Just get your fucking fag piercing!"
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Wylde/Nevada Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:23 am

Wylde's eyes narrowed, a dangerous glint in their depths. "Don't push me, Ryan." He smiled at the guy behind the counter... he was cute.

"I'm here to get a specific type of piercing... if you know what I mean." He smirked, laying on the charm. Maybe he could get a discount.
Wylde/Nevada
Wylde/Nevada

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily/Cali Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:29 am

Emily rolled her eyes when she heard Ryan punching Wylde. "So immature." She mumbled to herself as she walked back over to them. She saw that Wylde was trying to flirt with the cute piercer, so she thought that she should try and steal him away. She placed her elbows on the glass counter and leaned forward, giving the man a nice view of her breasts. "Me too sir, but that's only because I lost a dare to be dear big brother. I would never get such a thing under any other circumstance." Emily tired on her innocent girl routine.
Emily/Cali
Emily/Cali

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan/New York Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:32 am

Ryan sauntered over, putting on his cute charm, giving the man an adorable smile, "I want to get something pierced too but I'm so indecisive~ Do you think you could help me?" he giggled., "I can make it worth your while.." He could flirt too.

Idon't know..
Ryan/New York
Ryan/New York

Back to top Go down

Post  Wylde/Nevada Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:33 am

Wylde raised an eyebrow, then shook his head. "Why don't you do my adorable little brother first? He's been looking forward to this, and I think it's best to get it out of the way."
Wylde/Nevada
Wylde/Nevada

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily/Cali Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:37 am

Emily inwardly groaned. Ryan could be such a 'tard sometimes. She stepped back. "You should get your lip pierced, twin. Or be the stupid kind of gay and get your eyebrow pierced." She went to sit on the couch, waiting for Wylde's turn.
Emily/Cali
Emily/Cali

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum